Disinfectant for pets with rehydrating action
PMC n ° 18326 of the Ministry of Health
Specification of target species:
CLOREXYDERM SOLUTION is indicated in dogs and cats.
CLOREXYDERM SOLUTION is a disinfectant rich in moisturizing and emollient substances that does not require rinsing after application. CLOREXYDERM SOLUTION is active against microorganisms sensitive to chlorhexidine. Its non-oily and non-irritating liquid formula allows the treatment of very large skin areas to be disinfected, long-haired coats and when you want to perform fast-acting disinfectant treatments.
How to use:
Spray on the affected areas until the skin is completely moistened. Under these conditions, the product acts in 5 minutes. Do not rinse. A slight can be performed
massage. After 24 hours the treatment can be repeated.
- Keep out of reach of children;
- if swallowed, consult your doctor immediately and show him the label;
- do not contaminate food and drinks or containers intended to contain them with the product;
- do not use simultaneously with other disinfectants;
- consult a veterinarian before applying to lactating, gestating animals, puppies, sick or convalescent animals;
- avoid contact with eyes;
- external use;
- in case of contact with the eyes, rinse thoroughly with water
- not to be sold in bulk;
- do not dispose of the container in the environment after use;
- keep the package tightly closed;
- avoid ingesting the product during the treatment;
- advise against use by asthmatic people and / or children;
Validity: 36 months
Content: 250 ml
Dermatological shampoo based on Chlorhexidine, recommended as an adjuvant in the treatment of skin infections in dogs and cats.
Pesticide shampoo for the treatment of dog ectoparasites. Medicinal product for veterinary use.