NBF Lanes Hepatogen Cat paste 30 gr.
NBF Lanes - Paste Hepatogen for Cat
Hepatogen cat palatable paste can be used as an adjuvant in case of:
- primary cat liver dysfunction
- secondary liver dysfunction in cats following drug poisoning, infectious or parasitic diseases
- prolonged use of drugs
- feline hepatic lipidosis
- debilitated or elderly subjects with decreased hepatic functional reserve
- food allergies and / or intolerances
- particular stressful situations (food, environmental)
- chronic intestinal dysfunction
- states of convalescence and functional recovery
- Hepatogen cat palatable paste is a unique and innovative product for the complete restoration of liver function. The synergistic and complete activity of its components allows it to carry out a hepatoprotective, antioxidant and antitoxic action.
- Hepatogen cat palatable pasta improves the metabolic function of the liver in case of hepatic lipidosis thanks to the stimulating action of the use of fats for energy purposes.
- Hepatogen cat palatable paste promotes liver regeneration by decreasing the risk of loss of functional reserve with consequent reduction in the incidence of chronic liver failure.
Composition: Vegetable oils and fats (Helianthus Annuus L), Yeasts and similar products, Barley malt, Sodium pyrophosphate, Lupine protein flour, Sodium chloride.
Instructions for Use
Hepatogen cat is a palatable paste and should be administered, initially up to 6 months, directly into the mouth or added to normal food every day at the rate of 1-2 notches of paste: once a day for cats up to 5 kg PV; 1-2 notches of pasta: twice a day for cats over 5 kg PV