NBF Lanes Ciellea Pet Recovery 60 pearls
With the administration of Ciellea Pet we are oriented towards obtaining an exceptional physical shape in healthy animals.
As for subjects no longer in optimal conditions, perhaps debilitated by long illnesses or subjected to severe surgery, Ciellea Pet offers considerable general metabolic support.
Composition of Ciellea Pet
Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA) is a long-chain fatty acid (editor's note: number of carbon atoms greater than 18).
In the specific case of Ciellea Pet, we are in the presence of the only veterinary preparation whose content is 80% of CLA, of vegetable origin. The oil is pure, not mixed with others and is analytically controlled.
Vitamin E, in addition to its important biological effects (see point 2.1), in nutriceutical preparations also performs a protective function towards the other components. This role assumes fundamental importance in the presence of polyunsaturated fatty acids, whose delicate structural balance must be preserved over time.
In obese dogs and cats, Ciellea is adjuvant:
- To reduce abdominal obesity and total weight
- To improve the results of low-calorie feeds
- To decrease the secondary effects (increased blood urea nitrogen) of high-protein feeds
In dogs and cats with pronounced abdominal adiposity, Ciellea is adjuvant:
- To reduce white fat growth pathologies
- To reduce carcinogenesis caused by inflammatory adipokines
- To counteract metastases in patients with primary tumors