DRN Canina Biotin Forte 120 tablets
Canina Biotin Forte
• During the moulting period to favor the turnover.
• Hair loss or brittleness, especially in long-haired breeds.
• Dull coat.
• Hormonal disturbances.
• Pregnant and / or lactating bitches and cats (in the last 15 days before giving birth and for the entire duration of breastfeeding).
• Biotin (VIT. H). Biotin deficiency causes: skin peeling; dandruff; hair loss; dull, dry and brittle hair; hormonal disorders.
• VIT B1- VIT B2- VIT B6- VIT B12
PROTOCOL OF USE:
Puppies and dogs up to 10kg, 1 tablet or ½ teaspoon of powder per day.
Dogs up to 20kg, 1 ½ tablet or 1 teaspoon of powder per day.
Dogs from 20kg and up, 2 tablets or 2 teaspoons of powder per day.
Puppies, small and medium breeds, 1 teaspoon of powder per day.
Large breeds, 2 teaspoons of powder per day.