Ribes Pet Symbio Cane 30 pearls
Complementary feed for dogs for particular nutritional purposes. Synergistic and complete action on the cutaneous and intestinal barrier.
NBF Lanes Ribess Pet Symbio Cane 30 tablets for dogs
Ribes Pet Symbio Cane can be used as an adjuvant in case of:
- Adverse food reactions (RAC) with cutaneous and intestinal manifestation
- Support in elimination dietary protocols
- In the diagnostic process of ACR even in the presence of concomitant therapies
- As an aid to counteract relapses of ACRs with gastrointestinal and / or dermatological symptoms
- In subjects with modified intestinal permeability
- In cases of immunological hyper-reactivity
- In subjects with decreased oral / mucosal tolerance
Ribes Pet Symbio dog is a complementary feed that helps restore the main components of the skin and intestinal barrier by providing higher PUFAs , such as Ac. Gamma-Linolenic and Stearidonic, precursors of the prostaglandins PGE1 and PGE3 with anti-inflammatory action , without suppressing the immune response .
On the one hand , Ribes Pet Symbio dog thanks to the synergistic action of its components helps the efficiency of the skin barrier, favoring the improvement of hydration and the consequent decrease of TEWL; on the other hand Ribes Pet Symbio cane facilitates the rebalancing of the intestinal microbiota by promoting the functionality of the intestinal barrier which represents the first line of defense against diarrheal symptoms
Ribes Pet Symbio dog thanks to its active ingredients, supports oral tolerance, which is the fundamental process by which the intestine maintains an immunological homeostasis at a local and systemic level.
Black currant seed oil 625 mg
Lactobacillus Reuteri NBF 1 * 200 mg
Zinc Oxide 25 mg
Nucleotides 50 mg
* thermally inactivated