Hill's c / d feline ocean fish 1,5 kg
Hill's Prescription Diet c / d Multicare Urinary Care Ocean Fish is a dry food specifically designed to support the urinary tract health of adult cats and reduce the risk of struvite and calcium oxalate stone reformation after dissolution.
The recipe helps reduce the risk of urinary tract disorders reformation by 98%. The croquettescontain DL-methionine which has an acidifying action on the urine.They are characterized by their magnesium content which helps reduce the risk of struvite stone and calcium oxalate (FLUTD) formation and dissolve struvite stones within 7 days.
Hill's Prescription Diet c / d Dry Multicare Urinary Care with Ocean Fish for Cats is a tasty foodwith 8% ocean fish that stands out for its balanced content of nutrients, this makes it particularly suitable for long-term administrations.Its balanced mix of vitamins, minerals and trace elements and of beta-carotene and natural antioxidants, provides the adult cat with all the vital substances it needs for its physical well-being and the development of a strong immune system. With Hill's Prescription Diet c / d Multicare Urinary Care dry you will offer your cat a holistic food, recommended by veterinarians and specially formulated to effectively maintain urinary tract health.
Hills cd urinary for dry cats with Ocean Fish is suitable for:
- nutritional management of cats with any form of Feline Lower Urinary Tract Disease (FLUTD), including crystalluria and / or urolithiasis with any cause, urethral stricture and idiopathic cystitis
- dissolution of sterile struvite stones
- long-term nutritional management of cats, subject to stones and crystals of struvite, calcium oxalate and calcium phosphate (reduction of appearance and reappearance)
- urethral stricture (almost exclusively accompanied by struvite or calcium phosphate crystals)
- feline idiopathic cystitis (in combination with wet food c / dTM Multicare Feline bags and cans)
- pregnant and lactating females
Features of Hill's Prescription Diet c / d Multicare Dry Urinary Care for cats:
- complete dry food for adult cats
- specially formulated for cats with urinary tract diseases that can recur cyclically
- reduces the risk of FLUTD:reduces the risk of struvite and calcium oxalate stone reformation after dissolution by 89%
- quickly effective:dissolves struvite stones within 7 days
- for an excellent urine pH:contains DL-methionine from the acidifying action of the urine and provides a balanced supply of magnesium
- balanced and rich in vital substances:with vitamins, minerals, trace elements, beta-carotene and antioxidants for an excellent physical constitution and strong immune defenses
- indicated for daily administration:balanced recipe indicated for the diet of adult cats
- with 8% tasty ocean fish:particularly aromatic, source of valuable proteins
- recommended by veterinarians:one of the most recommended cat food by veterinarians - clinically proven efficacy
cereals, meat and animal by-products, vegetable protein extracts, oils and fats, fish and fish by-products, minerals, linseed.
vitamin A[E672](25.517 IU / kg), vitamin D3[E671](1,505 IU / kg), iron[E1](132 mg / kg), iodine[E2](3.5 mg / kg), copper[E4](16.8 mg / kg), manganese[E5](5.8 mg / kg), zinc[E6](84.1 mg / kg).
With natural antioxidants.
|Weight of the cat||Daily amount in g|
|2 kg||30 - 40 g|
|3 kg||40 - 55 g|
|4 kg||50 - 70 g|
|5 kg||60 - 85 g|
|6 kg +||12 g / kg|