HILL'S Prescription Diet k / d + Mobility 5 kg.
Indicated for dogs to have a longer and better quality of life, improving their mobility and supporting, in older dogs, vitality and cognitive abilities
Clinically proven nutrition for:
- Supporting a longer and better quality of life
- Improve mobility in just 21 days
- Support the vitality and cognitive abilities of older dogs
There are numerous diseases affecting the kidneys in dogs, but the most common and widespread is chronic renal failure .
- At the time of diagnosis, the pathology has already been present for some time
- Early diagnosis is essential as symptoms develop over time and go unnoticed
- Older dogs with chronic renal failure often also have other problems related to aging, such as osteoarthritis and slowed cognitive abilities
- Although there is no cure for chronic kidney failure, it can be managed very effectively with proper nutrition