Hill's K / D cat 5 KG
hill's Prescription Diet cat k / d dry with Chicken was specially developed by veterinarians for cats with kidney disease. This diet prolongs life expectancy and improves the cat's quality of life by slowing the development of symptoms.
The causes of diseases of the renal system can be many and often they are collateral disorders to other pathologies or arise as a result of inadequate nutrition, or, again, it is hereditary. hill's Prescription Diet k / d Kidney Care has the following characteristics, which help in the therapeutic treatment of kidney diseases:
- reduced intake of proteins and phosphorus: to reduce the state of malaise caused by the splitting of harmful substances
- extra Omega-3 fatty acids from fish oil to improve renal blood circulation
- high intake of antioxidants to neutralize free radicals
- recipe with an excellent taste, which stimulates the appetite
Hill's k / d dry cat food is suitable for:
- kidney pathologies
- heart disease
- urolithiasis and cystine urolithiasis
- growing kittens
- lactating or pregnant cats
- cats with sodium deficiency
cereals, vegetable protein extracts, oils and fats, meat and animal by-products, grapes and derivatives, minerals, vegetable by-products. Protein source: mail gluten, poultry meat meal, dried whole egg.
vitamin A (37,690 IU / kg), vitamin D3 (1,980 IU / kg), iron (132 mg / kg), iodine (2.0 mg / kg), copper (16.8 mg / kg), manganese (5, 8 mg / kg), zinc (112 mg / kg), selenium (0.3 mg / kg) - contains natural antioxidants.