hill's L / d cat 1,5 kg
Hill's Prescription Diet l / d Dry Liver Care dry food for dogs in food is specifically recommended as a food support in the treatment of liver diseases, as it reduces the metabolic load of the liver and slows down the progression of liver lesions, favoring and restoring liver function. In fact, Prescription Diet cat l / d contains highly digestible carbohydrate sources that reduce the need for gluconeogenesis, high quality proteins that promote healing and adequate levels of vitamins and minerals essential to counteract the metabolic alterations of your cat. In addition, Prescription Diet l / d foods contain reduced levels of sodium to control the clinical symptoms associated with ascites, and L-carnitine to promote proper fat oxidation and limit hepatic lipidosis. cat l / d is also useful in the treatment of hepatic encephalopathies, as it reduces the concentration of ammonia in the plasma. Finally, it avoids excessive accumulation of iron in liver cells, thanks to its reduced iron content.
- Helps in the management of cats with liver disease.
- Highly digestible proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
- Helps limit the production of metabolic toxins from nutrients.
- Helps reduce liver overload.
- Helps neutralize free radicals as it contains high levels of antioxidants.
- It has an excellent palatability and facilitates mixed feeding by mixing both dry and wet for a great satisfaction of the cat
Ingredients: Ground corn, dehydrated chicken and turkey meat, animal fat, corn gluten meal, whole egg powder, ground rice, flaxseed, dehydrated beet pulp, hydrolysates, potassium chloride, L-carnitine, cellulose, calcium carbonate, taurine, L-arginine, DL-methionine, vitamins and trace elements. With natural antioxidants (mixed tocopherols).