Hill's s / d cat 1,5 kg
hill's Prescription Diet sd Urinary Care is a wet food in cans of 156 grams dietary specific for adult cats prone to pathologies of the lower urinary tract. This food contains DL-methionine from the acidifying action of the urine and is characterized by its balanced supply of magnesium. hill's Prescription Diet s / d Urinary Care promotes the elimination of struvite stones and reduces the risk of cat lower urinary tract disease (FLUTD).
This wet food is prepared with light and highly digestible chicken meat, and contains a balanced mix of vitamins, minerals and trace elements, to promote the general well-being of the animal and support its vital functions. hill's Prescription Diet s / d Urinary Care is a quality food with which you will holistically support your cat's health and immune system. It is also recommended by veterinarians to promote lower urinary tract health.
Hills s / d cans for cats are indicated in case of:
- dissolution of struvite stones
- pregnant or lactating cats
All the features of hill's Prescription Diet s / d Canned Wet Urinary Care:
- Dietary wet food for adult cats
- specific in case of pathologies of the lower urinary tract
- reduces the risk of FLUTD: a problem that often involves the formation of mineral crystals and stones in the urinary tract
- promotes the dissolution of struvite stones: counteracts the main cause of inflammation in the lower urinary tract
- for a good urine pH: it contains DL-methionine from the acidifying action of the urine and has a balanced supply of magnesium
- rich in vital substances: with vitamins, minerals and trace elements, for the well-being of the animal and to support the immune system
- with tasty chicken: source of highly digestible proteins
- in practical tear-off cans: to facilitate the dosage of the food
- recommended by veterinarians: one of the most recommended cat foods by veterinarians - clinically proven efficacy
meat and animal by-products, oils and fats, cereals, vegetable by-products, minerals. Substances with an acidifying action of urine: DL-methionine.
vitamin D3 [E 671] (110 IU / kg), iron [E1] (41.3 mg / kg), iodine [E2] (0.8 mg / kg), copper [E4] (4.9 mg / kg ), manganese [E5] (3.9 mg / kg), zinc [E6] (53.9 mg / kg).