hill's Prescription Diet t / d cat 1,5 KG
Prescription Diet t / d dry food for cats maintains oral health.
70% of cats over the age of two have dental or gum problems, which very often cause them pain.
Hill's Prescription Diet t / d Dental Care cat food is a specific dietary food, aimed at safeguarding the health of the teeth and gums of cats, and to promote good oral hygiene.
All the benefits of hill's Prescription Diet t / d Dental Care:
- reduces the formation of plaque and tartar
- the particular fiber structure favors a deep cleaning of the teeth. The food, before crumbling, rub on the teeth, cleaning them deeply
- the high percentage of antioxidants neutralizes free radicals.
- food not suitable for kittens
- do not administer during pregnancy or breastfeeding
- do not mix with other foods
cereals, meat and animal by-products, vegetable protein extracts, vegetable by-products, oils and fats, minerals.
vitamin A (18,251 IU / kg), vitamin D3 (961 IU / kg), iron (176 mg / kg), iodine (2.6 mg / kg), copper (22.3 mg / kg), manganese (7, 7 mg / kg), zinc (150 mg / kg), selenium (0.4 mg / kg), with natural antioxidants.
- Scientifically proven for the reduction of tartar, plaque and dental stains.
- Contains plant fibers aligned in a special matrix that helps brush the teeth as they pass through the kibble.
- Maintains the health of the urinary tract.
Please consult your vet for more information and advice on what's best for your cat.
Chicken and turkey meal, ground maize, ground rice, corn gluten meal, animal fat, cellulose, vegetable oil, hydrolysates, potassium chloride, calcium sulphate, salt, DL-methionine, dicalcium phosphate, taurine. Contains EU approved antioxidants.