Hill's w / d cat 1,5 kg
Prescription Diet cat w / d is a dry food that offers a long-term solution for maintaining the ideal weight of cats once their weight has dropped. This dry cat food is also suitable in case of diseases such as diabetes mellitus or hyperlipidemia, which are diseases linked to a lack of crude fiber. The content of fats and calories is reduced, a high fiber content makes your cat feel full for a long time and regulates its defecation. L-Carnitine stimulates fat metabolism, reduces body fat deposits and contributes to the maintenance of muscle mass. A high content of antioxidants helps neutralize harmful free radicals. It also contributes to urinary tract health.
hill's w / d is suitable for:
- maintaining a healthy weight following a reduction in weight
- pathologies related to raw fiber deficiency: diabetes mellitus, hyperlipidemia, colitis and constipation
- hyperlipidemia (food only)
- reduction of FLUTD due to struvite in cats prone to adiposity
- pregnant or lactating females
- cats being given a urine acidifier at the same time
- cats who are weakened, underweight or dehydrated
poultry meal, mavcinate maize, maize gluten, cellulose, ground rice, protein hydrolyzate, animal fat, potassium chloride, vegetable oil, L-carnitine, calcium phosphate, dicalcium phosphate, taurine, sodium chloride, vitamins and trace elements . Contains CE approved antioxidants.
vitamin A (16,000 IU / kg), vitamin D3 (943 IU / kg), iron (58 mg / kg), iodine (1.0 mg / kg), copper (5.7 mg / kg), manganese (6 mg / kg), zinc (120 mg / kg), selenium (0.16 mg / kg).
With natural preservatives and antioxidants. Metabolized energy (calculated) (13.5 MJ / kg).