HILL'S Prescription Diet k / d Kidney Care Early Stage Original from 5 kg.
It is a complete dietetic food to support renal function in cases of chronic renal failure in adult dogs
k / d Early Stage is a veterinary prescription product for early stage renal failure (IRIS Stage 1 non-proteinuric).
To be used under periodic veterinary supervision (to promptly assess the progression of renal disease and adapt nutritional treatment.
It is a complete dietetic food to support renal function in cases of chronic renal failure in adult dogs.
Ideal for the early stage of renal failure.
This diet food has a low level of phosphorus and a low protein content but of high quality.
- Clinically proven nutrition to help support effective kidney function and healthy body condition
- Controlled phosphorus and reduced sodium
- Moderate levels of high quality, highly digestible protein
- High levels of essential amino acids and L-Carnitine to support muscle mass
- An exceptional taste that your cat will love
Cereals, vegetable protein extracts, oils and fats, vegetables, meat and animal derivatives, vegetable derivatives, eggs and egg products, minerals, seeds.
Whole dehydrated eggs, pea protein
Fat content 18.1%
Crude fiber 1.9%
Crude ash 4.4%
Essential fatty acids 4,89%