ROYAL CANIN Urinary Moderate Calories 1,5 kg.
Use URINARY S / O Moderate Calories from 5 to 12 weeks for dissolution and up to 6 months in case of reduction of recurrence of struvite stones
URINARY S / O Moderate Calorie is a complete dietetic food intended for dogs for the dissolution of struvite stones and the reduction of recurrence of struvite stones thanks to its acidifying properties of urine, the low concentration of magnesium and its reduced content in proteins, but of high quality.
Its moderate energy content makes it particularly suitable for dogs with difficulty in maintaining the ideal weight (sterilization / excess weight / reduced physical activity).
- Helps dissolve all types of struvite stones.
- Moderate energy content to help maintain the ideal weight.
- Dilution of the urine makes the urinary environment less conducive to the formation of struvite and calcium oxalate stones.
- It favors the ionic undersaturation of the urine by counteracting the crystallization of struvite and calcium oxalate.
Composition : rice, corn flour, dehydrated poultry meat, vegetable fiber, corn gluten, mineral salts, animal fats, animal protein hydrolyzate, chicory pulp, wheat gluten *, powdered eggs, soybean oil, fish, fructo-oligosaccharides, marigold flower extract (source of lutein)
Additives (per kg) : Nutritional additives: Vitamin A: 15400 IU, Vitamin D3: 1400 IU, E1 (Iron): 46 mg, E2 (Iodine): 3.5 mg, E4 (Copper): 10 mg, E5 (Manganese ): 59 mg, E6 (Zinc): 194 mg, E8 (Selenium): 0.11 mg - Preservatives - Antioxidants
Analytical components : Crude protein: 20% - Crude oils and fats: 11% - Crude ash: 7.2% - Crude fiber: 6.1% - Sulfur: 0.21% - Calcium: 0.57% - Phosphorus: 0 , 57% - Sodium: 1.2% - Potassium: 0.8% - Magnesium: 0.05% - Chlorides: 2.15% - Urine acidifying additives: calcium sulphate: (0.7%), DL -methionine
* lip : low in indigestible proteins