Purina Proplan diet jm dog 3 kg
Purina Veterinary Diets JM Joint Mobility
Clinical considerations and characteristics of the diet:
• High level of EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid) and Omega-3 long chain fatty acids.
proven to help reduce joint inflammation mediators;
• High levels of antioxidants Vitamin E and C.
Helps reduce oxidative stress and associated tissue damage;
• Moderate fat content and high protein / calorie ratio.
Helps maintain body condition by reducing joint stress;
• Natural source of glucosamine and chondroitin.
For the health of cartilages and joints;
• Excellent palability Promotes acceptance.
Ingredients: Rice, dehydrated salmon protein, maize gluten meal, wheat, dehydrated poultry protein, dehydrated whole eggs, flavored liver offal, fish protein concentrate, pea fiber, animal fat, fish oil, chloride of potassium, minerals, calcium carbonate, choline chloride, sodium chloride.
Cupric sulphate (Cu: 14.7 mg / kg.) With antioxidants and preservatives: EC additives.