Purina proplan diet ur cat fish 1,5 kg
Purina Veterinary Diets UR Urinary with Ocean Fish
Clinical considerations and characteristics of the diet:
• Promotes the production of undersaturated urine for struvite (RSS and APR
Ensures dissolution of struvite (crystals and stones) Limits the risk of recurrence of struvite;
• Promotes the production of metastable urine for oxalate.
Limits the risk of oxalate recurrence;
• Dry food developed to promote an increase in water intake and urinary volume and a decrease in the specific gravity of urine.
Helps to preserve the efficiency of the urinary tract;
• Source of Omega-3 fatty acids.
Helps reduce inflammation of the bladder mucosa;
• Natural source of glycosaminoglycans (GAG).
Helps support the bladder mucosa;
• Moderate your fat and calorie levels.
Minimizes the risk of obesity;
• Excellent palatability.
Increase patient acceptance.
Ingredients: Corn gluten flour, rice, wheat, dehydrated ocean fish proteins, corn, animal fats (preserved with mixed tocopherols), pulverized whole egg, sodium chloride, beet pulp, liver flavoring entrails, potassium chloride, calcium carbonate, yeast, fish oil, choline chloride, minerals.
Urine acidifying substance: phosphoric acid.
Cupric sulphate (Cu added: 12 mg / kg).
With antioxidants and preservatives: CE additives.