Hill's i / d dog from 360 gr.
Wet food for dogs useful in case of gastrointestinal disorders
Hills Prescription Diet Canine i / d wet dog food in cans of 370 grams can be used for the management of gastrointestinal disorders in dogs. It is also suitable for convalescence after surgery or diseases, which weaken the dog. The recipe contains special fibers, which take care of intestinal cells and has a high content of antioxidants, which promotes the neutralization of free radicals. Its very digestible composition is well tolerated even by dogs with food sensitivities.
- in case of gastrointestinal disorders: gastritis, enteritis, colitis (among the most frequent causes of diarrhea and bad absorption as well as bacterial proliferation)
- in case of convalescence after gastrointestinal surgery
- in case of minor surgical interventions and debilitating diseases
- in case of exocrine pancreatic insufficiency
- in case of acute pancreatitis
- in case of flatulence (gastric dilatation and volvulus)
- for the needs of the puppies
- dogs with sodium retention
turkey, ground rice, pork liver, pork, rice starch, whole egg powder, ground corn, hydrolyzed protein cellulose, iron oxide, linseed, dehydrated beet pulp, potassium chloride, caramel, calcium carbonate , dicalcium phosphate, L-threonine, L-tryptophan, iodized salt, taurine, oat fiber, vitamins and trace elements.
vitamin D3 (220 IU / kg), iron (17.9 mg / kg), iodine (0.6 mg / kg), copper (1.6 mg / kg), manganese (3.9 mg / kg), zinc (56.8 mg / kg), selenium (0.09 mg / kg).
These dosages are to be considered indicative, as the needs of dogs change. Adjust the doses in order to maintain the ideal body weight
|Weight of the dog||Quantity in cans / day|
|2.5 kg||1/2 - 2/3|
|5 kg||3/4 - 1 1/4|
|10 kg||1 1/2 - 2|
|20 kg||2 1/2 - 3 1/3|
|30 kg||3 1/4 - 4 1/2|
|40 kg||4 - 5 2/3|
|50 kg||4 3/4 - 6 2/3|
|60+ kg||1 every 10 kg|