Complementary food for dogs to block all forms of acute and sudden diarrhea, pending further diagnostic tests to identify the cause.
DRN Dia Tab - 6 tablets
It blocks all forms of acute and sudden diarrhea in the dog and restores the perfect electrolyte balance, providing immediate energy availability and "binding" toxins and toxic metabolites.
• PECTINS, adsorbents, natural gelling agents obtained from citrus peels. They form a protective film on the intestinal mucosa.
• BENTONITE, a mineral whose characteristic is to absorb up to 70% of water!
• MONTMORILLONITE, adsorbent and intestinal protective, able to bind toxins.
• FOS (Fructose Oligo Saccharides), prebiotics, metabolized only by non-pathogenic intestinal lactic bacteria.
• BETAINE, associated with PEPSIN, has an antigastritic activity.
• ELECTROLYTES, which replace those lost during diarrhea.
• EASILY DIGESTIBLE SUBSTANCES (grape sugar) which provide immediate energy availability.
How to use
• ½ tablet 2 times a day up to 10 kg in weight, for 2-3 days.
• 1 tablet 2 times a day up to 20 kg of weight, for 2-3 days.
• 1 tablet 3 times a day over 20 kg in weight, for 2-3 days.
After 3 days of administration of DIATAB®, it is advisable to use Enterofilus® or Enteromicro® to restore the intestinal microbial flora.
Brand: NBF LANES
Palatable paste based on Ceratonia Siliqua and Nucleotides known for the treatment of diarrheal forms and for immunostimulating action that favor the rapid compaction of stools. Regulates intestinal peristalsis and quickly rehydrates the body. Dogs: 2 cm of pasta every 5 kg of weight 2 times a day. Cats and Puppies: 1-2 cm of pasta 2 times a day.
Brand: HILL'S DIETE
Highly digestible dietary food, specific for dogs prone to gastrointestinal problems