NBF Lanes Ribes Pet Shampo Balm 200 ml
- The first dermatological shampoo-conditioner, in veterinary medicine, to gently cleanse and deeply protect the skin and coat of allergy sufferers
- It has a complementary function to the systemic treatment with CURRAS PET in case of allergic skin diseases, as well as bacterial or fungal complications.
- Quickly improves skin well-being and restores the softness and shine of the hair.
- Shampoo-Conditioner at pH 6.5 with anti-irritant action
- Vegetable proteins with protective action of the coat against dirt and allergens
- Omega 6 and Omega 3 long chain fatty acids to reduce dryness and dehydration
- 18 ¨C ¦Â Glycyrrhetic acid with anti-itching and anti-inflammatory action
- Menthol with refreshing action
- Octopirox with broad-spectrum action against bacteria, fungi and yeasts
- Detergent without irritating: thanks to the ideal pH, it reduces the allergenic charge while respecting the pilocutaneous physiology, with delicate detergent substances (without lauryl sulfate)
- Antipruritic and anti-inflammatory thanks to the activity of 18 - β Glycyrrhetic Acid, capable of locally increasing cortisol levels
- Long-lasting emollient thanks to the long-chain Omega 6 and Omega 3 fatty acids, which help normalize the inter-corneocyte lipid content, thus reducing dehydration and skin dryness.
- Broad spectrum Octopirox antiseptic against bacteria, fungi and yeasts, in particular towards Malassezia Pachydermatis and Stafilococcus Intermedius
- To complement the systemic treatment with Ribes pet in the course of Atopic Dermatitis, Contact Dermatitis, Food Dermatitis, as well as bacterial and fungal complications
- When it is advisable to quickly restore the physiological environment at the pilocutaneous level
- Apply on the coat previously wet with warm water.
- Massage evenly for 10 minutes
- Rinse thoroughly
- The treatment can be repeated 1-2 times a week, according to the veterinarian's opinion.